camper forms checklist
When attending summer camp each camper must:
- Make sure that you have registered with your church. Nothing done on this site registers your child for camp.
- complete the Medical/Dietary Info Form (includes dietary notification form, which must be filled out if your camper requires dietary accommodations) online for each camper. (Youth minister/Group Leader name and email must be provided when filling out. A copy of the forms will be sent to this address.) We recommend not filling this out more than a week before camp in case of medication changes. If a camper begins medications after filling out the medical form, a new medical release form must be submitted.
- All Medications MUST be turned into the camp nurse during Summer Camps
- Medications MUST remain in original prescription bottle with the name of the camper
- complete Activity Release Form. (Youth minister name and email must be provided when filling out. A copy of the forms will be sent to this address.)
- Read and Know: