camper forms checklist
Each camper must:
- complete the Registration and Medical/Dietary Info Form (includes dietary notification form, which must be filled out if your camper requires dietary accommodations) online for each camper
- All Medications MUST be turned into the camp nurse during Summer Camps
- Medications MUST remain in original prescription bottle with the name of the camper
- complete Challenge Course Form
- Read and Know:
Sponsor form checklist
Each Sponsor must also:
Youth Leaders/church checklist
Each church must complete and bring:
- Sponsor Documentation Form - must be signed by church pastor or official representative who is not coming to camp, verifying each sponsor has:
- Make sure Registration and Medical/Dietary Info Forms have been filled out online for each camper and sponsor
- Collect all camper medications to turn into camp nurse upon arrival (for Summer Camps). All medications MUST be in original prescription bottles with camper names.
- Final Payment as indicated by contract or invoice.