Youth Leaders/church checklist
When attending summer camp each church must complete and bring:
- Sponsor Documentation Form - must be signed by church pastor or official representative who is not coming to camp, verifying each sponsor has:
- If you are attending an event planned by Alto Frio, make sure that you have filled out the Camper Details/Church Registration form detailing names, ages, t-shirt sizes, etc. If you have not received this form, please call the Alto Frio office at 830-232-5271.
- Make sure Medical/Dietary Info Forms and Activity Release Forms have been filled out online for each camper and sponsor. Youth minister name and email must be provided when completing the form. A copy of the forms will be sent to this email address. We recommend not filling out medical release forms more than a week before camp in case of medication changes. If a camper begins medications after filling out the medical form, a new medical release form must be submitted.
- Collect all camper medications to turn into camp nurse upon arrival (for Summer Camps). All medications MUST be in original prescription bottles with camper names.
- Final Payment as indicated by contract or invoice.