Youth Leaders/church checklist
When attending summer camp each church must complete and bring:
- Sponsor Documentation Form - must be signed by church pastor or official representative who is not coming to camp, verifying each sponsor has:
- If you are attending an event planned by Alto Frio, make sure that you have registered your church for that event. You should receive a registration verification email. If you do not know if you have registered for your event, you can contact the Alto Frio office at 830-232-5271 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure Medical Release and Activities Waiver has been filled out online for each camper and sponsor. Youth minister name and email must be provided when completing the form. A copy of the forms will be sent to this email address. If a camper begins medications after filling out the medical form, a new medical release form must be submitted.
- Collect all camper medications to turn into camp nurse upon arrival (for Summer Camps). All medications MUST be in original prescription bottles with camper names.
- Final Payment as indicated by contract or invoice.